IBC SPRING SHOWCASE PERFORMANCES
Original choreography by
Deborah Buttner and Mary Buttner
- CINDERELLA – a humorous comedy
- SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS – a favorite classic
- THE WIZARD OF OZ – a beloved tale of wonder
- FAIRY TALE CLASSICS – a collage of several magical tales
- AROUND THE WORLD – a fascinating taste of foreign cultures
- COPPÉLIA – filled with romance and intrigue
Our annual Academy SHOWCASE takes place in mid-May and is a wondrous event!
We do not offer a recital but rather an exciting, professional story production such as “Cinderella,” “The Wizard of Oz”, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” or another from our fabulous repertoire! Each dancer is prominently featured and parents burst with pride as they watch their child excel in a professional environment. Costumes are exclusively designed, hand-crafted, hand-painted and fitted on the dancer, to perfection!
As choreography is ORIGINAL in our story productions, we are able feature each dancer to the best of their ability.